HybridZ

50th anniversary 300zx

austyn

I have a 1984 300zx 50th anniversary and I just want to know whats the most I could get out of it if I was looking to sell it? It's 100% stock. 10/10 interior and 8/10 exterior. Turbo, 5 speed.

Miles and pics please. While they are sweet cars, they don't always fetch more then 85-86 Z31Ts. They have some nice added touches like the fender flares and the wing, but they still used the T5 transmission which is a weak transmission. It being completely stock is a good selling point in my opinion. I have seen good conditioned AE's sell for as low as 2000$. If it has no rust issues, runs good and has no engine or diff or transmission issues, and the interior is as mint as you say it is, I personally would pay upwards of 4000$ only if you could show receipts for regular maintenance, mainly because a stock AE is rare in itself. If not closer to the low 3000$ range give or take. It's hard to say really without pics or miles.

I have a 1984 300zx 50th anniversary and I just want to know whats the most I could get out of it if I was looking to sell it? It's 100% stock. 10/10 interior and 8/10 exterior. Turbo, 5 speed.

If it has cold working A\C and as nice as you descibed, I am super interested. Please post pictures.

If you prefer you can email me: slownrusty@yahoo.com

Regards - Yasin