HybridZ

Great Christmas Present

zero

Hey all,

I just thought I'd share the early Christmas Present I got from my girlfriend. We've been dating for a little under a year now, and she loves coming to my shop with me and watching me work. She also enjoys coming to the various Z events that I've been to in the past year.

I guess at some point she heard of Mr.K, so she found a photo of my Z on here, had it printed, and framed it. I don't know how, but she then found Mr.K's address in Japan and mailed it to him with a compelling letter (which included a print out of my college admission essay, which was about my Z). Yesterday I got this. All in all I have to say it's pretty awesome. Photos of the signed picture and the girl below.

mrk.JPG

amy.jpg

I think some credit and thanks needs to go to Mr. K as well!

At 103 years young, he took some of the limited time he has left on the planet to do this for you.

I know some people that would have simply tossed it in the trash and thought nothing of it...

Was it return post paid? My bet is likely Mr. K paid to send it back to her, for you!

"Thanks Mr. K!"

You're absolutely right, Tony. I'm writing him a thank you letter as we speak. He is an awesome human being. He had no reason to do this for a stranger other than "Love cars, love people, love life!"

Return post was paid. Amy set it up so all he had to do was peel the first label off and put it back in the mail.

That is a nice consideration your girlfriend gave to Mr. K.

Believe me this is NOT the typical case, he gets all sorts of stuff all the time, and many times sends it back at his own expense.

Kudos to her for the consideration and forethought!