HybridZ

VG30ET/ms2 TS keeps going offline, weird afr #'s

Dadaluma

hey everybody thank you again for the help on my last problem(timing issue), Now i can run the car starts fine and i have a tune from

Bloz up. My problem is that my wideband reads really rich at idle,9-10, I can get it to go up to about 13.5 by cutting req fuel in half (7.9 to 4)

I am using 420cc low z injectors with zx resistor pack on a 2960cc v6. when i rev the engine it starts lean misfiring getting between 15-16 afrs, and its about that point that tunerstudio goes offline it also happens during cranking sometimes. From what i have found by looking on various forums and megamanual, is that this looks like a noise problem, i have all grounds for ecu and LC1 bolted to the intake in the same place and i have also run grounds from the battery and alternator to this same spot in an effort to reduce noise messing with the signal from my CAS, does this sound like the right direction to go?. also does this sound like a noise problems to you guys at all?.

specs vg30et,stock nissan CAS with 1k resistor pullup, ms2extra aplha 3.2.0, 420cc low z inj. w/zx resistor pack, Lc1 WB

thanks for any input on my current problem, i will try to get some attachments/logs for you guys to look at.

Edited by Dadaluma

You're running the alpha code? I think 3.2 is now in release.

I have some sensors (IAT, CLT, CAS) grounded in Megasquirt, then Megasquirt (via pins 14-19) and other sensors (LC-1) are grounded right next to the ECU. Try grounding the CAS at the ECU.

The VE and spark tables I posted were only known good at idle. I had lean misfires as well under any load. You should change the VE table not your req fuel.