HybridZ

Need 0 offset rims

Nekoji

What style of rim are u looking for? Do u need all 8 to be the same? I might be able to help with more specifics like others are probably wondering the same things. You can also get sport max wheels pretty cheap and they make ton of wheels in that offset with reasonable prices. Not to mention there are many others. Also What is your budget?

Edited by aplyedmind

I don't care what style they are, I just need something to move them with and something to park them on. They can be doughnuts. They can be all different as long as they are the same size in each 4 set. They also need to be 4x114.3. My budget would be hopefully 400, I am not looking for anything special at all.

You can get a set of xxr/sportmax rims for like $250 for a set of 4. Tirerack is having a wheel clearance sale today too, so you might be able to get some cheap wheels with tires mounted. Do you not have any wheels? If the ones you have are bad, you can always buy wheel dollies to push the car around on, that's what I did, and I'm happy with it.