HybridZ

WTB R180 in SoCal

HK240ZT

As the topic says, I'm looking for an R180 diff in SoCal, with or without halfshafts.

I found a R200 to replace my R180 but it might be a few weeks before I have it pulled apart and ready to sell. If you don't have it when I have mine pulled apart, I'll be happy to sell it. I'm replacing the mustache bar, diff and half shafts.

I may have to swap the diff yoke since my donor R200 has 12mm, so it might be a R180 from a 77 280z but the yoke will have 12mm bolts instead of 10mm. I have 10 miles since the last fluid swap on it as well and no metal when I drained it the first time.

I have a R180 open 4.11. I am in SoCal as well. Open to offer. Diff is in great shape. Clean fresh painted case. I just upgraded to a R200 LSD.

If the 4:11 is still not taken i'm interested in it shipped to 95368. Let me know...thanks.

As the topic says, I'm looking for an R180 diff in SoCal, with or without halfshafts.

I've had an R180 in my garage for the past several years. I think it is a standard 3:36. $50.00 by PayPal and arrange your own shipping or pick it up in Indio, near Palm Springs. If you're interested, I'll pull the inspection plate and make sure all the teeth are in place. I think this came out of my 71 Z. No "half shafts", but those are available locally if you need a pair..

g