HybridZ

l28 3mm metal head gasket application

saied

I haven't ever heard of one. You should be able to layer the sections of the MLS head gaskets to get up to 3mm though.

Talk to Brian at www.zccjdm.com and he might be able to help you out with which thicknesses you'll need to order to get the necessary combination of inside/outside layers.

What's the application that requires a 3mm HG?

Edited by cockerstar

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys sory for the late reply but i had trouble finding the back the page (new to the whole forum thing):/ but thanks so much for the info provided , i kw i never heard of one aswel but i need one because i am working on a really tight budget , i have a n/a l28 that is already in my mazda 1st gen rx7 , so instead of doing a whole lot of work i an going to just leave the engine in there and turbo the engine , i used a C/Ratio calculator and by using a 3mm head gasket i should be able to lower the comp... to the same level as the turbo ones which are at about 8.--- where as the n/a is like 9ish with the same n/a internals but even if i have the figures off the principle is the same and 3mm should be able to do the job for me ... the setup i am looking to do is a 38/38 webber down draft with a rb20det's turbo at around 7 to 10 or 12 psi , turbo spark plugs ,recored radiator , intercooler , piping ,locked diff , and later on a msd ignition setup and 3" straight pipe , i already have a straight pipe but it is just like .. 2.5"ish so.... yea thats what i plan on doing with it , i have a transmition right now but i got a sr20det gearbox set up from on one of these forums which would alow me to bolt the sr20 gear box to the l28 , i hope to get around 300ish horse power n about the same torque or hopefully more than that ... hopefully ..... but any advise is totally welcome , i can have a 13bturbo rotary in my rx if i want and even have alot of power to play with from scratch but the prob is the gas :( thats all ...

hope to here more from you

and once again thanks so much or the replies

Advice for you - Rewrite this post so that someone can understand what you're asking.

^^ Agreed....

Fellow HybridZ Member,

Please follow the proper sentence structure rules, which require you to use your shift key to capitalize letters as stated in rule #5.

HybridZ requires each member to use proper punctuation, spelling and capitalization.

Capital letter / proper punctuation rule must be followed, as per HybridZ owner, SuperDan.

http://forums.hybrid...tion=boardrules

Please comply!

Thank You

HBZ Admin