HybridZ

New to listing

blueovalz

Pete Paraska alerted me to what appears to be a wonderful sight (thanks again Pete). Just wanted to say Hi to all. Its been a long time since I published the data, but I will try to participate in helping anybody with a 5.0 conversion. My originally published data is at www.Zhome.com, and some pics were in an old Z-car publication some years back. If possible (I'm not computer literate) I would like to get this same text published on this site for you guys. I do not have a web sight available for better pics, but would be happy to help anyone with some if needed. Take care

Terry

Guest Anonymous

Terry,

Welcome!!!

I have seen several photos of your BEAUTIFUL car!!! I have also read your VERY informative writings on the Ford conversion. Your knowledge and expertise will be very much appreciated on this site.

Chris

P.S. Thanks for the e-mail a couple of months ago.

• 4 months later...

Terry, Welcome!

I'm so glad you sent me the pics to scan and put up here. It's a terrific addition to the Featured Cars page!

SuperDan (Dan Porter, the sys admin and owner of HybridZ.org) shoild be able to yank the HTML off of zhome.com and add it locally to this site - it is linked in the links page under Ford, for all that are interested.

Best Regards,

------------------

Pete Paraska - 73 540Z - Marathon Z Project

pparaska@home.com

Pete's V8 Datsun 240Z Pages

Hello Terry!!! Glad to see you and your expertise at this site! You were very gracious in answering all my bodywork questions and such when I emailed you about 6 months back. You are a very welcome addition to this site and everyone will be able to benefit, even us Chevy guys! This is the friendliest, most open site I have found for Z's and Z conversions. Welcome!

David Smith