HybridZ

question for Terry Oxandale

Guest Anonymous

You guys are too kind, and thanks. Newbie78 and Drewz; you can find the info on a January 16th posting under "Paint and body" titled "Terry Oxandale re: body styling". Also, www.carolinazclub.com has just put out a more detailed text of this same posting where I expanded on some of the details. Just click on the "Car of the week", and read it. Once I got the routine down with smaller parts, I have found fiberglassing to be within the realm of even the most inexperienced hobbiest. You can do anything you set your mind too. I'm a perfect example of this. Think it, and be it (kinda corny, huh). Anyway, thanks again.

Terry

Terry I am very interested in the front clip of your car but I think you may be are being a little modest. Looks like a biotch of a job. If time prevails this year I want to go convert from scratch. Ideas from you would be helpful since your car looks kikazz! smile.gifwink.gif

:0

------------------

The only stupid question is one you wanted to ask but never did!!!

http://ca.photos.yahoo.com/andrewzcars

Drewz

Just put up some of my pics of the fiberglass work just after I laid it up: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1541023. Check out "fiberglass work".

I've got more to put on this list, but they will come later. The photo quality is not real good, but it gives you an idea of how ugly it is before it gets better. Any time you need any help on this let me know.

Terry

Guest JAMIE T

I'm not Terry, but I do know that his body mods are all custom and from his own mind! He used floral foam to make the shapes and cover the foam with fiberglass. I have used this same method to build fiberglass speaker enclosers for competition car stereo installs! It works very well.

------------------

Drive it like you Stole it!

Jamie Taylor