HybridZ

Complete Aftermarket Fuel Injection Set up

Stephen

I am looking for a plug and play fuel injection system for the l28et. I have tried to do it myself and am pulling my hair out over it. It doesn't matter what brand it is, as long as it works.

It would make a lot of sense and save time telling what year your car is ???? thanks.

I am looking for a plug and play fuel injection system for the l28et. I have tried to do it myself and am pulling my hair out over it. It doesn't matter what brand it is, as long as it works.

I have 6 brand new turbo injectors. Did you mean you wanted the whole intake plenum etc ?

The "normal l28 setup" that came with the car is the only "plug and play" system out there. You'll have to put the old distributor and shaft back in.

Another option is to describe in detail what you have installed and see if someone can help you get Megasquirt running. Post your questions, detailed, here - http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/forum/34-megasquirt/

To Hybridz sellers - Excuse me if I'm ruining someone's opportunity to sell an aftermarket EMS.

Edited by NewZed

I guess everyone is kind of reading it wrong. I'm merely looking for someone who ran megasquirt or some other EMS system on their car, and is deciding to get rid of it. I'm at a point of no return, squirrels and other rodents/felines ate up the stock wiring so either way I'm going to be spending money to get it running again.

Actually, there's not much to mis-read. But the story is getting more interesting. You said that you have MS in Post #4. But it sounds like what you're looking for is an EMS that has already been installed and tuned for a stock 1977 280Z engine.

If the rodents have been in the cabin you'll need more than just an EMS. Good luck.

Actually, there's not much to mis-read. But the story is getting more interesting. You said that you have MS in Post #4. But it sounds like what you're looking for is an EMS that has already been installed and tuned for a stock 1977 280Z engine.

If the rodents have been in the cabin you'll need more than just an EMS. Good luck.

And in the top post it says He wants a plug and play for a l28et , very interesting indeed.