HybridZ

77 280z sputtering

Hi everyone I have a 77 280z with a 4 speed and a rebuilt motor stock l28e. I have a bad stutter in my car in a few spots in the powerband.

Things I've done so far include:

New headgasket

Timing chain redone

New intake,exhaust gasket

Aftermarket 6-2 header

New plugs gaped at 0.40

New wires

New fuel filter

New fuel pump

Injectors replaced off a l24e??? I thought.they are the same I think, with new o rings

Timing set at 10deg

Good air filter

Egr deleted and blocked off no leak

Charcoal canister deleted

Ok so the car runs,it idles at 800ish and with the tps sensor plugged in it runs like crap won't get past 3k rpms that's at idle or driving.then I unplug the tps and it runs better but than sputters at partial throttle,then under load it will sputter at 3-5k baddd then after 5k it kicks and runs good no sputter and has power.could it be the tps? Could it be.the afm? Or a fuel pressure problem? Idk guys

Also I checked and all cylinders are firing as well as Injectors clicking. Help me out guys thanks

Download the FSM and test the TPS according to the procedure described in the Engine Fuel section - http://xenons30.com/reference.html

Test the AFM, procedure described in the same section. Measure your fuel pressure.

Run all of the tests until you find the problem or understand how it works so well that the solution just pops in to your head. This method is guaranteed. Not kidding.