HybridZ

ZG flares, Rota RB's or RB-R's, coilovers, weatherstripping

FJ 280z

looking for a set of new/used ZG flares. some rims, Rota RB's or RB-R's, 17x9 and 17x9.5 if you have them staggered. will take other widths as well, not interested in anything less than 8" wide. also looking for 280z weatherstrippping (windshield, back glass, quarter windows, door glass seals, etc) coilovers (AZC preferred with or without spindles) and possibly a 280z full dash cap. send me a message! located in arizona. thanks!

I have 17x8.5 +4 and 17x9.5 -19 rota RBR with hankook wheels all bought brand new with 1,000 miles or less on them. They are gunmetal with polished lip. I am looking for 16" wheels so I don't need these but need to find me some replacements so my car doesn't have any shoes.

I have 17x8.5 +4 and 17x9.5 -19 rota RBR with hankook wheels all bought brand new with 1,000 miles or less on them. They are gunmetal with polished lip. I am looking for 16" wheels so I don't need these but need to find me some replacements so my car doesn't have any shoes.

damn dude i'll take em! and i'll drive out to LA to pick them up!

Brian, 16s are hard to find I got some 17c7.5 te37 volk rims but they are a 4x100 bolt pattern. Or if you need rollers u can have the 14s on my z now Plus cash. I will come out to la to make this deal. Hit me up on private message please. Lets make a deal.