HybridZ

evo brembo f50 brakes on 280zx with s14 front and rear member conversion

You can't even share the link to facebook?! I found hundreds of results for "Kevin Kong" on facebook.

Look its pretty straight forward. Find the picture you want to share. Move the mouse arrow over the picture. Click the Right button on the mouse. Click "copy image location" if on Firefox. If you are on internet explorer, click "properties" and simply copy the "address (url)". If you don't know how to copy and paste I am quite worried.

On this forum, click reply, right click on the text section and select paste. At least we can click on the link. if you want to get technical, do the following :

[i m g] insert link here [ / i m g ] Simply remove the spaces so its one long continuous sentence and click post.

Yasin,

some things are just ironic and soem of the idiocracies we deal with are mind blowing.. this is one of them... i am too lazy to create another account ie phtobucket etc for fear of forgetting passwords and losing time in uploading pictures.. sorry.. i boils down to being plain lazy and not a tech lovey dovey kinda guy. i prefer to work with my hands by getting them greasy and dirty...hahaha

i guess the facebook thingy is the solution for me.. i can take pix of the chassis and my new paint scheme now....:)

You managed to convert your suspension to the S14 and can't figure out how to upload pictures? I find that funny..I know I know smart ass!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Yasin