HybridZ

Stormtrooper Z to be..... eventually

I have been slowly been working on my s30 over the past year or so and I finally decided I am tired of this being stuck in the garage so in the next month month I aim to take it from its current state to something I can actually drive. Then from there I will be slowly adding things as I go. I payed $600 for my Z which was a great deal considering what I was getting. The year doesn't really bother me as I am leaving cali when I get the chance. The downside to the car was it had an autotragic transmission which I finally got around to replacing with a 280zx 5 speed. My intended paint scheme when I am done is white with black trim, and maybe a black hood I am still deciding on that one.

JuY4Pl.jpg

This was the day I brought the car back come I promptly removed those park bench bumpers and the shocks too.

qnAFel.jpg

The great interior of the car, I am in the process of refurbing the dash right now.

54d1kl.jpg

The $50 airdam I got off craigslist looks pretty good after I sanded and put some paint on it.

More to come.....

• 3 months later...