HybridZ

Emergency Brake for Wilwood Setup

PETEW

Hey guys,

I need to see if anyone has a E brake setup for Wilwood brakes. I didn't get in on the group buy from Australia and now am wondering what I can do to get this thing inspected. I know my guy would probably put a sticker on it anyway, but would like to have the set up for it regardless. I really don't want to put the line lock on for brakes if I don't have to. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you contacted AZC and asked if their parking brake is done with testing and ready for public use? I know he does not have any pricing on his web site, but without a current call who knows. I am in need of this parking brake as well. I did buy in on the original Woza first batch of custom rear parking brake, but sold the setup when I saw this from azc. Maybe I will give Dave a call tomorow to inquire.

http://arizonazcar.com/parkingcaliper.html

I contacted ArizonaZcar yesterday and spoke to Dave in regaurds to what was the current info on these parking brakes. He admitted that he had let this languish for the last eighteen months due to priorities/schedule etc. He also said that the final prototypes were complete and should see this making major progress in 6 weeks again due to schedule/priorities, but rest assured they would see the light of day and not cost too much as well. I told him there were several of us here that are interested. I sure hope it all happens as mentioned.

• 3 months later...

Yeah yeah I have heard this before myself. I talked to him in January as well and he gave me the exact same spiel. He was unresponsive to a couple of e-mails I sent in April and in May 2012. I have one of his rear kits still in a box for about two years now waiting for Dave to finish his kit. WAIT WAIT WIAT .... I am just about giving up on Dave.