HybridZ

RB25 gear leaver help

My gearbox (tranny as you call them) came with no leaver attached so I have bought a Nismo short shifter but what stops it from coming out as the large c-clip i bought from Nissan does not hold it down.

There are quite a few pieces that hold it in place. I may have a few extra parts if it don't cost a fortune to send them to you.

post-181-037642300 1335907482_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Or just take your snap ring pliers over to your local u-pull junkyard. Nissan never reinvents the wheel, any contemporary RWD tranny should have all the same stuff yours needs. . . . . probably. ;) That looks just like my 89 240sx shifter setup. At any rate, it's gotta be cheaper and quicker than shipping from the US

Now go dyno tune that thing so i can see some torque curves so i can order my twins.

It's now all wired up now just have a 3 week wait for my engine builder and the rolling road chap to come over and install a safe running in map on my Apexi ECU and start the Z up.

Just a few little jobs that need finishing and still waiting for some Apexi air filters to turn up from USA that were ordered end April.