HybridZ

Female Spade Connectors for Fuel Pump Relay

I can't figure out the best way to describe this, but when I was doing the turbo swap on my car and working with the fuel pump relay connector from the turbo harness the wire that gets wired directly to the ECU for the Z31 ECU conversion completely came off the female spade connector on my fuel pump relay connector. I managed to get the spade connector out of the connector without destroying the connector, but the spade terminal was no good anymore. I was able to make up another one with what I had, but the only thing is it doesn't have the locking tang on it to stay in the connector which makes it kind of a pain when plugging in/unplugging the pump relay from that connector. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get these terminals or a part number? I'm not exactly sure what size they are. If anyone has used the Parking Light Relay upgrade kit it has a pretty similar terminal that you run through the car then lock into the relay connector. I need one of those so it will lock into the connector. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by DuoWing

If you haven't done so try a stereo shop. napa or a bap auto parts store. If not maybe run a new wire and terminal from one you cut from a harness.

You can going to a nissan dealership and try the parts dept. Service techs have a box with electrical terminal ends in it, they use terminals from that box to run new wires. Just bring your terminal with you to match it up, when checking on the part.