HybridZ

Found this 260z. Think i'll pick her up

It's been several years since i've owned my last Datsun (72 4 door 510 w/ KA swap)and I think it's high time I own another. My options are pretty limited here in AK though (just moved) so i'm pretty happy about this find. Guy that owns it owns a mini junk yard (though he wouldn't describe it as such) and this little gem sitting in the back. Claims he paid $1200 for it and put in another $600 roughly to get it in good running shape before loosing interest in it last fall where it sat until I came along. He just wants what he has in it and it's all mine so after some thought, i'm gonna pull the trigger on it tomorrow.

I have a lot of questions, but I think i'll just search around the boards and see what I can come up with. My goals for this year is to get the body right and ready for paint by years end while deciding what to do about the motor next spring. I've been reading all the worth while threads I can and see just about everyone who's done an SR/RB swap has made mention that if they had to do it again, they'd go another route. I'm going to take it from these seasoned vets that I should go that route. LS seems to be high on that list. But... I have plenty of time to figure that out.

Anyway, here's the new (to me) toy. Being up in AK, parts are going to be hard for me to get so hopefully some of you guys with parts to sell will help me out and be a little more willing to ship (I pay of course) knowing I can't just come and get the goodies I need :)

b9520563.jpg

9bbc67e7.jpg

cf4fddb7.jpg

87d75e41.jpg

1ecba469.jpg

a1fabc47.jpg

8a9c8e8a.jpg

5ac50980.jpg

b083b4f5.jpg

ab53c552.jpg

eafe64cf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...