HybridZ

need help with analog dash/fuel pump power supply

baja12

hi guys i just bought my first z and the analog dash didnt work when i got it...when i turn the key nothing comes on but the radio...battery is good if i go to start it will crank will start if starting fluid is put into plenum...also i believe that whatever is making the dash not come on is also what is not making the fuel pump come on...i dont hear it when key is on...could it be my ignition switch?

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys i just bought my first z and the analog dash didnt work when i got it...when i turn the key nothing comes on but the radio...battery is good if i go to start it will crank will start if starting fluid is put into plenum...also i believe that whatever is making the dash not come on is also what is not making the fuel pump come on...i dont hear it when key is on...could it be my ignition switch?

Put a fuel pressure gauge in line. 30-35psi should show. If not probably need fuel pump. Usually digi dash is a problem with power supply - is there a power supply to analog dash? Never looked. If so would be to right of steering column under dash.