HybridZ

new dd

Owen C.

I picked up a 2012 Hyundai Veloster with the duel clutch trans with a flappy paddle shifter. I love it. Its not a rocket by any means but it handles like its on rails. The 35-40 mpg is pretty nice too. My only gripe is you can't power brake the dct like a normal auto. Im looking into what it would take to make a launch button so I could get some revs up for off the line.

Never had a problem. I live in the hill country south of austin and we have had some serious rain in the past month. My main gripe is the cruise control. It has a hard time keeping speed unless the road is relatively flat and it takes a bit more brake to disengage it than im comfortable with. Im used to my titan where just a touch will turn it off.

Yes and it got 16mpg on a good day. For the same price I could have gotten a mid grade sentra with half the options. That's saying if the Nissan dealer would have hooked me up as well as the hyunai dealer did.