HybridZ

Wtb 280zx cassette deck, 130mph gauges, etc

zeeboost

As the title states, I'm looking for a 280zx factory cassette deck in well-working condition. Mine is the dolby so I would prefer that one, but if you don't just lemme know what you have. I don't know how interchangeable these are, but mine is out of an '83. I would assume at least the '82-83 decks are the same.

- Also looking for a 130mph speedo cluster. I don't know if you need the instrument cluster harness for the conversion, but if you do, I would need that as well.

- Need a 280zx interior courtesy lamp cover as well

- 5spd shifter pin and clip (holds the shifter into the transmission)

- Lastly (for now) I'm looking for a factory driver-side power mirror assembly. It's off an '83 turbo so it's tinted and heated...again, not sure if that makes a difference with interchangeability

Thanks

Zee,

I believe I can help you out. I have an '83ZXT sitting in my garage just waiting to live on again in other people's cars. It has the digital instrument cluster so I can't assist you there but everything else I have. Two issues: I haven't been able to insert the key so I've been unable to test the stereo. I have verified the power mirrors work. T5 transmission is still in the car so I would have the pin and clip you need. And the dome light is there as well. I am headed out of town tomorrow and will return Saturday morning. I can dig into the car at that point, disassemble the ignition and power the radio. Everything else can be extracted this weekend as well.

As borini pointed out, your t5 is a different setup than the Nissan 5spd trans that I'm running, so it doesn't have the shifter pin I need. Also at this point, I pretty much have all the parts I need through PMs except for the shifter pin. Thank you though for responding to this thread.

As borini pointed out, your t5 is a different setup than the Nissan 5spd trans that I'm running, so it doesn't have the shifter pin I need. Also at this point, I pretty much have all the parts I need through PMs except for the shifter pin. Thank you though for responding to this thread.

Pm me your address ,I will send you a Pin with the C clip.

Jamal