HybridZ

83ZX turbo swap to 75-280Z

napship

Need help to identify which ignition wires from the 75-280Z to connect to the wiring harness installed from a 83 ZX turbo computer box located inside to the left wall of the driver side. Note that the wires form the are colored: white/red, white, black/white, black/blue,black/yellow, blue/red.

The 2 wires with the computer box harness are green and black.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks

My fault, I scrolled down and saw the wirings and the diagram. However, i did not find the 2 prongs wire (green and black) with the computer wire harness. Can you help on how to download pictures so that one can see the actual wiring harness etc...

Thanks again

post-5024-073049700 1343239348_thumb.jpg

This is from the 280ZX Turbo wiring diagram.

B = Black wire

G = Green wire

(NOT USED) = NOT USED!, No Connection!, Don't plug anything in here!, We're just hanging here to look pretty!

Sockets 1, 2, and 3 are used to connect the L28ET ECCS (engine) harness to Power and to interface with the main harness(es) of the car. It's ALL right there in the turbo swap diagram.

Thank you so much for the diagram. I was misinformed at first, to connect the green and black wires to the ignition wires. True hybrid members like you are rare to find. Thanks again, the wiring diagram will help to connect the other wires from the engine bay. I will keep you posted.

Take care.

Napship