HybridZ

Went to the track last night.

Never thought you guys would ever drink the turbo Kool-Aid! Taste pretty good, uh? There's more in it, just keep an eye on the AFR. CONGRATS.

Scottie, It's good to hear from you. I drank a whole keg of turbo Kool-Aid! I think this is where I will stay, on the turbo side of the fence. BOOST is a wonderful thing!!!! Thanks Jerry

Any more updates?

I am changing the struts on the rear, but the struts or on B/O. When I get them in and installed, we will be headed back to the track. I picked up a motown sbc block last week. So now we can start on the bullet-proof bottomend. Then we can turn the BOOST up to 29 to 30 psi, and make alot more HP. I am looking into trying a set of 255/60/15 M/T Drag Radials too.Thanks Jerry

What is your plan on the rear struts? I got those squat limiters on like you suggested. Are your stub axles still stock?

I contacted Tokico and they suggested the Illumina series struts, they are 5 way adjustable. I am running the stock stub axles.I am still using the strut cushions.Thanks Jerry