HybridZ

S130 with Early Z31 tail lights/bumpers?

Skatekov

Has anyone ever seen, or made S130 with Z31 (early) tail lights / bumpers?

I'm not a big fan of the 280zx rear bumpers..

searched up some bumperless zx, Front looks great but rear bumper-less looks terrible and thought the taillight design might be the problem.

Currently I don't have a S130, so I can't do anything. But was wondering if anyone have ever done it.

z31 tail lights roughly mocked up using gimp, but with 280zx MSA II bumper:

280z31tails.jpg

It was one of many tail light options discussed in this thread: http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/96106-looking-for-other-280zx-tail-light-ideas/

Oh and by the way Here's my Drawing.

SCAN0166.JPG

If I ever do get a S130 and spare money that^ is what I will be aiming for... lol...

correct i used the tailights of an image off of zeeboozt's hyperlink and the 280zx body is from an image off google

-also note the image is just to give you a generalized idea of what it could look like. Since I did resize the tail lights the finished result is not scaled/accurate

Edited by Mr.Roboto

correct i used the tailights of an image off of zeeboozt's hyperlink and the 280zx body is from an image off google

-also note the image is just to give you a generalized idea of what it could look like. Since I did resize the tail lights the finished result is not scaled/accurate

yeah, I figured... 300zx tail lights are much bigger than 280zx's

• 4 weeks later...

Man, you had me fooled...looks really great!