HybridZ

A matured MSII map.

cygnusx1

Ok thanks fellas. I'll try that. I've heard there was a thread with alot of map downloads with different setups, but haven't been able to find it. Idk if its in my settings for this website, but I actually never have any luck with the search function for some reason. It hardly ever getsvany results... :/

Just realized your actually running the same setup up as me almost. I have a link in my signature showing everything i have. Just got my car running if you have the lastest firmware on MS2 extra i could send you my tune to save you the trouble of copying cygnus's over.

I would definitely save your map and try. However, I have MS1 3.0 I would end up doing the same as mentioned above by opening it in tunerstudio and manually putting in the parameters to build my map. I'm about to go check out your profile, but are you pretty well pleased with the setup? Anything you woulda done differently? I'm putting my engine and all together next month, so I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row. Lol