HybridZ

PDK Dashboard and Gauges

rudypoochris

I have a PDK dash and can't decide which route to go with the gauges. The two scenarios I am considering:

1. Auto Meter Phantom gauges in 5" and 2-5/8". Auto Meter is an obvious solution considering the amount of times their gauges have already been used and the gauge sizes.

2. Speedhut Revolution gauges in 4" and 2-5/8".

The Speedhut is where it gets tricky. I think these gauges look better than the Auto Meters and some of them have the provision for including left and right turn signals over the speedo.

Has anyone ever installed a 4" gauge in this dash? I think if I went this route I may need to make a custom bezel. Does anyone have success with that?

I am open to other gauges ideas. Has anyone gone a route other than Auto Meter or Speedhut?

Thanks! :)

-CM

A few people have installed the Speedhut gauges, Bloz up is one of them. You just have to get different screws, to hold the gauges in place. It seemed relatively simple though, and this is the route that I'll be going for sure.

With the aftermarket fiberglass dash? Do you have links to pictures? Thanks