HybridZ

Let me buy your 240, 260, or 280 <= $12,000

key

Looking for a good condition running S30. Doesn't need to be all stock, and will actually pay more for the right mods.

Here are my requirements:

1. Good condition body, no huge dents/dings. I will consider cars that need paint, but it needs to be in a state that is ready to paint.

2. Needs to be in sound mechanical condition, and currently running. Engine needs to be strong, if high mileage I would expect it to be rebuilt.

3. Would prefer V8/swapped cars, but will consider others - it's most important that it meets #2

4. If it doesn't need paint I would prefer Grey, Silver, Black over other colors. Secondary choices would be White and Red.

5. Would prefer little to no rust.

Bonus points for:

1. Clean V8 swap

2. The right color (Dark Grey is #1)

3. Good looking aftermarket wheels (love ROTA)

4. Close proximity to Kentucky, KY

This car won't be a daily driver, but I'd like to have the confidence that it will survive driving to work every now and then plus some fun driving on the weekend. I don't mind a car that needs some work, but I don't want a 1/2 done project - as stated above, it needs to be in good driving condition.

Budget maxes out around $12k, but I'm not giving that much up unless I'm in love with the car.

I've got a well sorted lt1 swap t56. 99%rust free. Nice CA CAR. yellow paint. Fresh 383. Q 45 rear Very nice interior. Seats are black leather sparco milanos, about 1800 each. Needs shocks rebuilt. Double adjustable bilstiens. 3 sets of 17 inch wheels. 5 grand worth of wheels easy. One set is panasport g8. Too many mods to think of now. I never drive it any more. I'd sell it for 12.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/gallery/image/3204-lt-1-z/

Edited by mark

I've got a well sorted lt1 swap t56. 99%rust free. Nice CA CAR. yellow paint. Fresh 383. Q 45 rear Very nice interior. Seats are black leather sparco milanos, about 1800 each. Needs shocks rebuilt. Double adjustable bilstiens. 3 sets of 17 inch wheels. 5 grand worth of wheels easy. One set is panasport g8. Too many mods to think of now. I never drive it any more. I'd sell it for 12.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/gallery/image/3204-lt-1-z/

Thanks Mark but yellow just isn't my cup of tea, if it was anything else we would be talking :)

I appreciate the offer though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...