HybridZ

just got a 77 280z about a month ago.looking for local help

I live in mt.pleasant,but I travel to greensburg,west newton,and all over western pa quite often.I would like to do a swap on my z,but I've never done that much to a vehicle.I would love to have somebody come check out my z(and id love to see theirs as well!)...but for the most part I'm a noob when it comes to tearing down the whole motor etc.but I am a huge z fan and I have a great project base to start from.it currently has a running l28 in it.I would like to do the l28et swap but there aren't any out this way I can find.so if I can't find a turbo motor id like to do a v8 swap.but again...I'm a noob in that aspect.I try to Do all of my own work and if I can't I research it...but a motor swap is a bigg jump.haha.

The biggest worry im having is the wiring.and a way to get my engine out.ha.

I dont have a lift,and I dont have the best finances.lol...that and the fact I can only view this forum on my phone.i appreciate your input though.i do have to be doing something right though because I finally got her to run.she hasnt been started up in 20+ years.it was originally a barn find.then the guy I got it off of had it sitting for an additional 20 years.the only good part about it is there is 12,600 miles on it.