HybridZ

Check out my build blog!!

Boog

Hey Hybrid Z!! I bought myself a 1976 280z a few months back, and I have been documenting the progress. I threw it all up on a blog site for you guys to see. Hopefully, you guys can enjoy watching an awesome car come together. Feel free to ask me questions either on the blog, this thread, or message me!

http://johnszcar.blogspot.com

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another guy who lives nearby.

Always appreciate free info on these cars, so thanks for the detailed documentation!

How are you going to mount the 240 style bumpers? I've heard that using the OEM style 240 brackets requires some modification to work properly.

- Brandon

Well, do some research on an ebay seller named paezfs. He has stirred up some problems among members. He has a system of mounting with brackets and bolts through factory holes, which would work except he molded the bumpers wrong. Still waiting on replacements.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to bump this back up, It's been a few months since my last post here regarding this. I believe I have made quite a bit of progress. I would love to both ask for opinions on the work that has been done so far, in addition to fielding any questions that anyone has regarding anything done so far.