HybridZ

Anyone in the Phoenix East valley? Need help

Im in desperate need of some help with my 76 280z cant get the blinkers or hazards to work at all and now the brake lights as of yesterday... check out my other post about this. Yes ive checked fuses, ,bulbs, relays are new, and checked as many connections as I could find still no luck... Ive taken it to two electricians and they hardly knew what a Z was but never got it fixed. Im at a loss I dont know where to start please anyone willing to check it out let me know ill meet you anywhere I'll pay you for your time

Get your brake lights working first..Check the fuses and the pedal switch. unplug the switch and jump the connector terminals and then see if your brake lights work. The turn signals not working could be from a bad hazzard switch or the turn signal switch.

check those

I actually had this same problem when I got it... unfortunately, I'm not the one who fixed it. However, I've seen tools that you hook into the circuit at where the fuse is and it will send a signal through that circuit and use a detector that will point you to where there is a short (assuming there is one). I've only seen it used on newer cars but i'd imagine you could use it on just about any car...

EDIT: I can, however, add that changing out the relays for my turn signals/hazards did not change anything.

Edited by Pac_Man