HybridZ

first run with rb26 :>

stony

ok i need some feedback on these times .

reaction time .835;<

60ft 1.905

330 ft 5.064

594 ft 7.249

1/8 7.737 @ 92.24

1/4 11.985 @ 114.53

I was happy with teh time but not the reaction. im thinking from looking at these time i could get to teh 11.5 range just by improving my reaction time. Is this correct

Car ran great had to lean it out a bit in the top of teh gears but besides that no changes.

stony

Guest norm[T12SDSUD]

Great time!

Your reaction time has no bearing on your ET.

You could sit at the light for 5 seconds before taking off and the ET would be the same.

That being said though, your best bet for improving your times is in the 60 ft.

With the type of power you are making you should be able to get down in the 1.60's on the 60 ft. times with some good slicks or drag radials.

Once again, great time!!

later,norm

didnt want to break anything i was running 35 psi in teh M&H racemaster 275x50x15s

im sure i could get the 60 foot times down by lowering teh PSI in teh tires. Had quite a bit of tire spin in 1st and a little in 2nd. I also need to work on teh timing curve and fuel curve in SDS.

stony

Guest Anonymous

Congrats! Thats really respectable in the 11's with just initial tuning. Pretty damn fine job!

Regards,

Lone

well ... I was running 35 psi and didnt really do a burnout. i was afriad i might break something. the reason i was thinking smaller tires was i was shifting into 4th as i went thru the lights. everybody else was shifting into 4th way before the lights. at any rate i think i need different gearing. the 3.90 with the r-33 mission is too high. although i could cruise at 70 mph @ 2500 rpm ;>

Guest Anonymous

Maybe if they get it perfected, that R230 swap might be the ticket, I think one of them has a 4.08 gear, probably not enough though. Way to much tire pressure IMHO, but I understand about breakage, hell if mine turned anywhere near that time taking it easy and spinning the tires that much I'd suddenly wake up and know I was dreaming... icon_smile.gif

Regards,

Lone