HybridZ

s30 240z fairladyz taillights

Sugee_S30_Z

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried yahoo auctions many times no luck...今ã§ã¯ã€ãƒ­ãƒ¼ãƒžå­—ã§ã‚ã¾ã‚Šã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。ç§ã¯ãƒ­ãƒ¼ãƒžå­—ã§å…¥ã‚ŒãŸã€‚ã®ã§ã€æ—¥æœ¬èªžãŒç†è§£ã§ããªã„人々ãŒãれを読むã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã¾ã™ã€‚æ„šã‹ãªã‚«ã‚¦ãƒœãƒ¼ã‚¤ã€‚ :icon56:  

The romaji in your signature makes my eyes hurt. 僕ã®ç›®ãŒç—›ã„。Yahoo Auctions Japan would be the best place to search but its going to require decent understanding of kanji to get anywhere.

• Like 1

No need to call people names Sugee-san. I am not a stupid cowboy. I've never seen phoenetic romaji in the way your original signature was posted. I understand that your signature was originally written so 外人could read it but the phoenetic spelling gave me a bloody headache. Considering I had just finished my Japanese final for the semester before responding to your original post, my mental anguish concerning such romaji is understandable.  I approve of the edit to your signature. Much better :P. In all honesty yahoo auctions is the only place I've ever seen the jdm tail lights other than ebay. At those prices you might as well devolop your own mold. I can't see paying over 1000 for tail lights. I am off to play レイディアント シルãƒãƒ¼ã‚¬ãƒ³ now.

• 2 weeks later...