HybridZ

want 280zx Turbo CV axles R200 "stubs"

patty

The ones I want have 6 bolts at the stub axle end.  One axle is longer than the other. Good boots preferred but not mandatory

Also - looking for the r200 snap in 4 bolt stub - that the u jpoint style half shaft will bolt to.

Thanks 

The ones I want have 6 bolts at the stub axle end.  One axle is longer than the other. Good boots preferred but not mandatory

Also - looking for the r200 snap in 4 bolt stub - that the u jpoint style half shaft will bolt to.

Thanks 

The 6 bolt CV axles are actually NA axles.  Even though some parts stores show them as turbo.  Turbo axles are 4 bolt.  If you change your title you'll probably get more looks.

The 6 bolt CV axles are actually NA axles.  Even though some parts stores show them as turbo.  Turbo axles are 4 bolt.  If you change your title you'll probably get more looks.

The 300zx turbo axles are 4 bolt. The 280zx turbo axles are 6 bolts as I just removed them from my stock 81 280zxt a few months ago.

My mistake.  I think that for the 280ZX the axles are the same for turbo and NA, that's what was in my mind.  The parts store will sell you the same axle for NA or turbo applications.  I haven't figured out what the difference is.

Edit - Actually, I think that only the 280ZX turbo cars were intended to have CV axles, the NA's had u-joint half-shafts.  But, apparently, in 83, Nissan put CV's on some of the NA cars.  So, in short, any 280ZX CV axle will be the short 6 bolt axle that the OP is looking for.  I have a set of 6 bolt CV axles from an NA car in my garage.

Sorry to muddy things up.

Edited by NewZed