HybridZ

240z Radio, doesn't have to work

DeLorean

There is a gaping hole in my center console from where the radio used to be. I originally had plans for the space (gauges) but now I'm looking for a more original look. I'm hoping someone here has an original radio, from a '73 would be ideal, but I'll look at others.

I don't mind if it doesn't work, in fact I'd feel bad if it did because it will not be used. I have removed all speakers from the car and do not have any plans for audio. I really just want one that is in good physical condition. PM me if you have anything.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by DeLorean

I have a NOS Clarion Radio / 8 track player still in the original box.  It was a dealer option that never got installed...  It is in great shape, but I think there is a small crack in the "door" for the 8track.  It's been a while, so I'll have to grab it from storage and check it out...  I'd let it go pretty reasonable if you're interested.  You can email me at L28240z@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Richard