HybridZ

Ebay turbo and throttle body

throttle body is such a simple thing that a cheapo or legit model of the same Diameter will make next to no differience. 

As for the turbos, do yourself a favor and invest in something half decent. The china turbos work, technically, but Id be very concerned over the quality of the metals, balancing, ect.  Pick yourself up a Holset off a dodge diesel for less than a china turbo, and have something that's proven to last a million miles. 

Edited by Meph

Both turbo and throttle body are made in China . I did compare On3 turbo and China turbo , they look almost identical ( about $75 different for 76mm turbo ) . Throttle body housing looks great but the blade is not so good , not 100% centered . Might have idling issue . Only $100 for 102mm . Going to try and fix it .

throttle body is such a simple thing that a cheapo or legit model of the same Diameter will make next to no differience. 

As for the turbos, do yourself a favor and invest in something half decent. The china turbos work, technically, but Id be very concerned over the quality of the metals, balancing, ect.  Pick yourself up a Holset off a dodge diesel for less than a china turbo, and have something that's proven to last a million miles. 

Working on a Dodge truck at the moment . I took a look at the turbo and said to myself this would be a good turbo to use , It has built in waste gate . Then i pulled the intake boot off to check the comp. wheel , it's only half the size of the 76mm turbo . My goal is to get somewhere 650-700 hp out of a 6.0 motor . As posted before , already bought LS3 heads and intake . It's going to be a slow build , need to get a solid 8.8 rearend installed in my ZXT first .