HybridZ

Cold Air Intake set ups

Kind of, yes, but the car is not complete so I cannot comment on performance.  This required fabrication and a custom radiator.

I agree with SUNNY Z, really clean set up. Any issues with the hood closing or the grill fitment? Just wondering since it looks pretty close.

Why?  Are you building a motor that has squeezed out every last bit of horsepower that 3 4-in. diameter elbows will make a difference?  Are you building a race-purpose car where you've shaved weight every where you could so you are now focusing on the minutia?  Really, get a grip.

Oh man....yup I'm building an 800hp NA LS motor.

I agree with SUNNY Z, really clean set up. Any issues with the hood closing or the grill fitment? Just wondering since it looks pretty close.

It is close but fits quite nicely.  I pre-assembled the hood, fenders and grill during the design and fabrication phase.  Actually I placed a piece of green foam (flower arrangement stuff) on the core support and closed the hood.  The compressed shape showed me the opening size and contour.  Using this and the measurements from the AFE intake I calculated what depth the notch needed to be.  Turns out the OE hood bulge is perfectly located for this specific retrofit.  I did have to flip the AFE intake 180 degrees (inlet to outlet) as it provided the appropriate distance from the TB and angle to place the filter behind the grill.

Thanks for the compliments guys.