HybridZ

Need info on calibers I should use?

:icon10:   I am starting to put my second Z together.  I am putting a AMC 401 (stroked) into a 1971 240Z.  I will be adding 300ZX turbo brakes on both the front and rear of the car.  I need some help on what caliber would you recommend on this mod?  I have done the 300ZX front brakes with the s12W calibers (first Z).  I know I will have to make mounting plates to use this combo.  It will be mostly a track car.  About the AMC 401, I have two of them from my old mud truck and I want the chance to see if I can make it work.  Thanks for any help you can give. :icon7:

I recommend a .45 caliber or a .50 caliber.  The boys over at Ft. Bragg have a few you can borrow!  Seriously, don't bother with the Maxima rear calipers (that's what I have)-try to figure out a way to use either a front caliper from a 240/280z or a rear caliper from a Z32.  I hear good things from the drifting community about Z32 rear calipers.  Don't know what you gotta do about bracketry or rotors.