HybridZ

Weighed my 280z. (and an autocross vid & dyno results)

So after picking up this 78 280 last fall and putting it into storage, Spring is finally here so i'm getting familiar with it. 

Before I had the means, I always appreciated other forums where members posted their actual results.

1. I took it to an autocross as what I considered a trust building exercise :) 
  2. Weighs 2487lbs. Put it on my corner weighting scales to see what it tips in at. This is with a full tank of gas, and the big bumpers removed and spare tire removed.
  3. Makes 165hp & 180 ft/lbs. Took it to the dyno and after posting the results here, learned how much I'm restricted and that there's lots of room for improvement. 

If you want to read the Dyno thread (with full build list): http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/112455-stroker-dyno-results/

*This only counts as a total weight, the corner weights don't count because i didn't bother to even out the scales on my slanted garage floor.

20130427_183819.jpg