HybridZ

I need some help finding a website

Hey all the title says it all. I found a site about a month ago that sells engines. They totally rebuild them and sell them in 3 stage options. I was totally stupid and didn't bookmark it. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Yes that's it leon. Thank you. Tamo3 I saw those too. Those look good. Check out the site Leon posted.

Sure thing. ;)

Seems like he builds quality engines (unlike what I've heard about the Datsun Parts guy).

Seems like he builds quality engines (unlike what I've heard about the Datsun Parts guy).

Yeah, I second that.

'DatsunParts LLC' on eBay IIRC, I bought a "professionallly rebuilt" P90A from him - it was garbage, seats were cut to very different depths, hydraulic lifters were full of trash, weren't even opened up during the 'rebuild'.  Had to make him give me a solid conversion kit.

Stuff like that is good to know. I'm in the market for something along the lines of what those guys do, but want to get a quality one. any other good motor places to check out? I've seen a few of them just need to research some more.