HybridZ

Another turn signail problem

I have a 73 240z  and I have no trun signal.  My hazard light in the rear and on the front driver side works. But no turn signal.  I changed the flasher and still no turn signal.  I also checked the flasher wiring harness and the green wire is getting power to the flasher but the white wire is not send a signal out to the lights. 

Need a little help

Thanks

Likely the turn signal switch needs to be repaired.  Go to classicz Internet Site and go to the electrical section.  There is a fellow in Washington state that repairs those switches. Make certain that the wiring has not been tampered with.  Let us know how you make out.

I have a 73 240z  and I have no trun signal.  My hazard light in the rear and on the front driver side works. But no turn signal.  I changed the flasher and still no turn signal.  I also checked the flasher wiring harness and the green wire is getting power to the flasher but the white wire is not send a signal out to the lights. 

Need a little help

Thanks

Now, all the hazard lights work ( changed the  bulbs).  I still do not have turn signals.  I also replaced the turn signal switch but no change.

• 7 months later...

All my hazard works.  I checked the flasher connection and the green wire is getting power but the white wire sending no signal at all.

Yes, but the hazard switch could have corrosion on the turn signal side

Check the fuse and then if fuse is alright, take your hazard switch off and clean the contact points in it with some baking soda mixed with warm water. Let it dry before reassembling and try it out.