HybridZ

I'll Pay Someone To Get My V8 S30 Running Again

Anyone in the San Antonio - Floresville, Texas area want to work on my Alpha 1 for cash? I can't do the work but I'll have some money soon. As a bare minimum the SBC needs the heads/intake installed and the rear seal replaced. The TH350 needs the front seal replaced and the shift linkage adjusted. Lastly, the fiberglass GTO dash and gauges need to be installed. Those things will get it running again. I want additional work done but those are the only mandatory things right now.

Just a heads up, but this is a low traffic board that will require a couple days or weeks before someone might respond to your post with something meaningful concerning taking this on. 

Mike

Just a heads up, but this is a low traffic board that will require a couple days or weeks before someone might respond to your post with something meaningful concerning taking this on. 

Mike

Okay, thank you.

BTW, I have a garage with A/C and will buy a set of stands and/or wheel dollies to make things easier. However, I no longer have any tools.

Edited by 250GeeTeeOoo

I'm a bit far away from you, I'm about 2.5 hours from ya.  I'd be willing to do the work, but someone local might be better for ya.

Thank you. A neighbor has an in-law who might do the work. If he can't do the work and I need to pay for some travel I can do that.

• 2 weeks later...