HybridZ

WTB: Stock L28 crankshaft in good shape

Leon

Looking for a stock L28 crank in good shape, preferably local (San Bruno/SF Bay Area) since these things are heavy and are probably expensive to ship. Plus, I'd hate to receive a damaged crank...

My engine is at the machine shop and the crank has rust on it, thus requiring turning and balancing. If I could get a crank that's in good shape it would save some time and money. If not, I'll have to have my crank turned and balanced.

If the crank you found local has a problem I have 1 in Modesto

Thanks Randy! This one is supposedly polished, balanced, and still wrapped up. No receipts though, I'm not sure how long it sat, if it's been dropped, etc. I'll be taking a look on Saturday and go from there. Of course, I will keep you in mind in case there's something glaringly wrong.

Is yours just a good, used crank?

Thanks Randy! This one is supposedly polished, balanced, and still wrapped up. No receipts though, I'm not sure how long it sat, if it's been dropped, etc. I'll be taking a look on Saturday and go from there. Of course, I will keep you in mind in case there's something glaringly wrong.

Is yours just a good, used crank?

Randy has a good crank. I've seen it.