HybridZ

Z31 N/A ECU, Harness, MAF, Dizzy, into 73 l28et question

So I'm finally getting around to putting the Z31 goodies into my 240z, Currently have an '83 L28et in it.

Putting this out there before any mentions the phrase "Use the Search"  -  "z31" "ecu" "MAF" does not come up because its less than 4 characters.

So I have the complete harness which I intend to use, an 89 N/A z31 ecu, the JW dropping resistors, MAF, chopper wheel and dizzy. I believe I have everything needed other than sense of direction. I was simply gonna start wiring things from the z31 harness to all the components: sensors, dizzy, injectors, etc. A bit of the confusion comes in from wiring the fuel pump. From my understanding from the Z31 ecu on 280zxt thread, the pump is wired differently. However my fuel pump and pump relay are wired independently from the 280zxt wiring harness in my 240z. I've wired it to direct 12v and a switch.

Also looking for other things that can be removed from the z31 harness (I think I read that somewhere if being wired into a 240z).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• 2 weeks later...

Go to www.Google.com.

Type in the following EXACTLY.

site:hybridz.org "Z31 ECU swap"

Read. Every thread that deals with swapping the Z31 turbo computer and MAF is available.

So I've done several google searches and have come up empty handed, i know there are a few members who have 88-89 Z31 goods on their l28et, can anyone point me in their direction?