HybridZ

Aluminum radiator install

Bringing this one back from the dead.

I picked up a RB25det plus mishimoto intercooler and PRC radiator from a fellow enthusiast that had to scrap his project. Meaning I did limited research on the PRC just to understand that it was a quality option. I have limited resources when it comes to custom fabrication. I have searched here and google extensively trying to find out how to mount the radiator. The only thing I have found is a reference in this thread by Rival5 to custom fab. Is anyone aware of a bolt-up scenario for the PRC rad? Any other options?

If you can't see a way to bolt it on, you'll have to make a cradle of some kind. Previous owner on my car bolted a rig coming down from the rails for the old radiator to sit in. Could be a solution if you're not trying to fab something up. 

If you can't see a way to bolt it on, you'll have to make a cradle of some kind. Previous owner on my car bolted a rig coming down from the rails for the old radiator to sit in. Could be a solution if you're not trying to fab something up. 

You don't by chance have any pics of that do you?