HybridZ

Ordering from ZCCJDM?

ryan95i4

Has anyone ordered from ZCCJDM recently?

I placed an order online yesterday, got the confirmation email saying they will send me an invoice for payment, but hadnt received anything yet.

What kind of timeframe is typical before they ask for payment and send out your order?

Thanks,

When I ordered, I got a invoice that day and then a follow up email 2 days afterwards asking if I was still going to move forward with the order because I hadn't had a chance to log-in and pay the invoice. I paid it that night, and confirmed via email that it was sent. ZCCJDM told me my heat shield would ship shortly and I would receive tracking info. Waited about a week, and followed up via email on tracking info. I then received an out of office reply saying that he would be out of town for 2-3 weeks.  This was in April.

I then waited until that time had passed and emailed again near the end of April. 2 days or so later and ZCCJDM then said it was shipping that night and I received tracking info shortly afterwards.  Also, the triple carb heat-shield I received was not what was shown on his website...close, but not exactly.  Kind of like it was not finished. I'm going to chalk that up to the fact that the part was listed as "universal".  There was another part that I ordered at the same time as my original order, that he had lost/misplaced and had to re-order.  That part arrived a few weeks after I received the heat-shield. 

Overall, wasn't the best experience in my opinion, but it is a one man shop and I took that into consideration when I ordered. In the age of Amazon.com and other e-commerce websites that have the order fulfillment process down perfectly, I think we all get a little spoiled and maintain that same level of expectation.  I appreciate the ability of ZCCJDM to get jdm stuff and different things than what is available through MSA, and Ill say when I did receive communication it was prompt...but I will probably source parts elsewhere in the future.

Edited by T-Bone028

I'm very sorry for the delays, and try to keep them to as tolerable as possible. As you pointed out, ZCC is just myself, so sometimes when there are influences like holidays, or vacations ( for myself ), things take a bit longer than the full 7 day a week shops.

I will continue to answer questions and other general emails as fast as I can. As for billing invoices, I'm usually pretty good at getting them out within a few days.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope that my focus on 1 on 1 customer service, negates some of it.

Brian - ZCCJDM

I'm very sorry for the delays, and try to keep them to as tolerable as possible. As you pointed out, ZCC is just myself, so sometimes when there are influences like holidays, or vacations ( for myself ), things take a bit longer than the full 7 day a week shops.

I will continue to answer questions and other general emails as fast as I can. As for billing invoices, I'm usually pretty good at getting them out within a few days.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope that my focus on 1 on 1 customer service, negates some of it.

Brian - ZCCJDM

No worries here Brian, it was just my first order with you and I wasnt sure what to expect :)

Looking fwd to getting my order, thanks!!