HybridZ

Speartech harness for S30 question

My LS1/240Z conversion has the Speartech  harness . There is a small fuse box and I would like to know what the four GM (4) fuses are for and the order on the GM fuse box  :icon5:  .Here a picture of the 4 fuse box during the conversion >>post-36683-0-45489700-1374796033_thumb.jpg

Edited by PLATA

Fuses:  #1- Battery (Orange)

#2- Injection and ignition (Pink)

#3- 02 heaters (Brown)

#4- Fuel Pump (Pink)

Per Speartech instructions for my LS2/T56 (24X) and DBW pedal

Steve

Fuses:  #1- Battery (Orange)

#2- Injection and ignition (Pink)

#3- 02 heaters (Brown)

#4- Fuel Pump (Pink)

Per Speartech instructions for my LS2/T56 (24X) and DBW pedal

Steve

OK, so LS2 and LS1 use same. Mine has the cable type pedal no DBW,w/ T56. The two pink wires , which one to use for correct function  :icon5:

Edited by PLATA

The identification Zzeal provided is correct for both DBW and cable.  I have the harness still in the box for my LS1/T56 conversion.  Looking at the harness and the instructions there is only one unterminated pink wire which connects to your switched 12V supply.  The orange should be hooked to a constant 12V source.  I expect the pink wire splits after the switched 12V supply then runs through fuses on the way to the ignition/injection and fuel pump.

Since my harness is laying in the box as delivered from Speartech if you need images or further analysis let me know.

^^^^Litman , thanks for the info, David ,PO some how lost the pictures and info details on the GM harness integration to the Datsun harness(this work was farm out). I only see this small 4 fuse box in the cabin and the original S30 fuse box. All my electronic components are in working order. I as a precaution will like to know if there are more fuses or related relays. An image of the actual unhooked Speartech harness that is used for the old 240 and any info related to the connections will be great to have for reference . :2thumbs:

Edited by PLATA

Speartech makes stand-alone engine harnesses, which don't "integrate" into any of the present wiring. They do provide a relay for the fuel pump and include wires to control a fan relay, A/C clutch, back-ups, electric speedo / tach and fuel pump.

Steve

^^^^ Then magic was done to my Z, I clearly see new GM type wires connected to the stock S30 harness , I do have and see the speedo(box converter), tach, oil press. water temp, alternator, connectors/relays plus the ECU wires for the fuel pump and engine management .  :icon12: