HybridZ

280z JSK rear brake setup question

I bought this rear brake setup from a guy on here, and this was what the kit came with, rotors/hats, caliper brackets, calipers, pads.. and no mounting directions..but the install looks pretty straightforward. My question is what should I use to mount the calipers to the brackets? There are no mounting bolts(that I know of) Any help is appreciated

photo_zps64d1f4b7.jpg

I have 16x8 0 offset Rotas . They clear my z32 calipers up front

photo_zpsdbdd5c3e.jpg

photo_zps4a527bcc.jpg

Got it all mocked up, found some longer bolts for the bracket-hub, now off to find some bolts for bracket-caliper. And to dig up one of my missing stainless brake lines

photo_zpsae053fd3.jpg

I have 16x8 0 offset Rotas . They clear my z32 calipers up front

photo_zpsdbdd5c3e.jpg

photo_zps4a527bcc.jpg

Got it all mocked up, found some longer bolts for the bracket-hub, now off to find some bolts for bracket-caliper. And to dig up one of my missing stainless brake lines

photo_zpsae053fd3.jpg

Hey Dat260z...What coil over setup is that you have? 

Thank in advance.

I ended up having to get a pair of spacers for the rear, wheel was hitting the caliper by about 2mm. Threw some 1/4" spacers on there until I can find some brake lines . I didn't realize that the calipers won't accept standard seated brake lines.