HybridZ

I'M BACK

Guest NOSZCAR

Guest NOSZCAR

I HAVE BEEN DOWN AND SO HAS THE CAR!

LAST TIME AT THE TRACK WAS FEB 01 I WENT A 9.90 @ 136MPH, 1.45 60FT. STOCK REAR 3.55 OPEN DIFF. NOW SPORTING CAGE, DRIVE SHAFT LOOPS AND HALF SHAFT LOOPS! WITH THE CAGE THE CAR PICKED UP 10TH IN 60FT ON MOTOR FROM 1.70 TO 1.60. SINCE THAN I HAVE ADD A AIR PUMP, X (BOX) IN THE EXHAUST AND AIR PAN FOR THE COWL. ALSO REPLACING QUATER PANELS, BECAUCE OF RUST AND BIGGER TIRES. THE NEW E-MAIL IS v8zbyjd@hotmail.com

LATER JASON D. icon_eek.gifv8zbyjd@hotmail.com

Guest Anonymous

sounds sweet got eny pics and is that a 9 second 1/4 mile or 1/8th? if its 1/4 thats one fast car haha maby one day my z will be able to do a 9 in the 1/4 icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Anonymous

Jason,

What kind of times does your car run without the blue bottle? I have always wanted to make one pass with my fogger setup on board. (Still in the box).

The track boys get upset enough now but what the heck, I would rather be hung for a sheep as lamb.

quote:

Originally posted by NOSZCAR:

I HAVE BEEN DOWN AND SO HAS THE CAR!

LAST TIME AT THE TRACK WAS FEB 01 I WENT A 9.90 @ 136MPH, 1.45 60FT. STOCK REAR 3.55 OPEN DIFF. NOW SPORTING CAGE, DRIVE SHAFT LOOPS AND HALF SHAFT LOOPS! WITH THE CAGE THE CAR PICKED UP 10TH IN 60FT ON MOTOR FROM 1.70 TO 1.60. SINCE THAN I HAVE ADD A AIR PUMP, X (BOX) IN THE EXHAUST AND AIR PAN FOR THE COWL. ALSO REPLACING QUATER PANELS, BECAUCE OF RUST AND BIGGER TIRES. THE NEW E-MAIL IS

LATER JASON D.
icon_eek.gif

Jason,

If I remember right you said your next goal was 10's on the motor right?

(the white Z here...Motorplex)

Guest Anonymous

Without the bottle zmy friends in FL runs 1.55 60 ft with a welded rear 10.69 qtr .he hasn't fed her the bottle on this motor yet just getting it right .So weld up that pegleg!!!!If you all need i will find a way too post pics of the weldup.

Guest NOSZCAR

DID I TELL YOU THAT ITS A STREET CAR? THAT I WENT THAT FAST ON PUMP GAS? HOW ABOUT MUFFLERS, STREET TIRES, TAGED, INSPECTION STICKER, AND INSURANSE? I DON'T WANT TO LOCK THE REAR. SEE YOU LATER. 1FASTZ HAS ME BEAT FOR NOW!!

JASON icon_mad.gif

quote:

Originally posted by NOSZCAR:

DID I TELL YOU THAT ITS A STREET CAR? THAT I WENT THAT FAST ON PUMP GAS? HOW ABOUT MUFFLERS, STREET TIRES, TAGED, INSPECTION STICKER, AND INSURANSE? I DON'T WANT TO LOCK THE REAR. SEE YOU LATER. 1FASTZ HAS ME BEAT FOR NOW!!

JASON
icon_mad.gif

yep...it's what he said it is!

I was gonna remark that we need to get the "Texas HybridZ Matchrace" between you and IFASTZ (from San Antonio right?)...