HybridZ

My 280zx - daily to hill climb car

dav_it

• 4 weeks later...

Those last pics of yours show  what are called diffusers which will give some downforce in theory. Aero all depends on what reacts with what but a front splitter-undertray-diffuser combo should work if done properly. Mine has what is basically a front splitter flat undertray setup without diffusers, the important basic is to keep the undertray parallel with the ground. Without aero tech tools it is best to stick with the fundamentals. As above.

Those last pics of yours show  what are called diffusers which will give some downforce in theory. Aero all depends on what reacts with what but a front splitter-undertray-diffuser combo should work if done properly. Mine has what is basically a front splitter flat undertray setup without diffusers, the important basic is to keep the undertray parallel with the ground. Without aero tech tools it is best to stick with the fundamentals. As above.

Yeah I agree.  We may end up just going more basic this year anyway just because of time. 

• 3 months later...