HybridZ

Pictures of automatic trans lines!

I'm preparing to run my trans cooling line and dipstick for my 4L60e, can anyone post me pictures of how they routed theres?

Another question, my shift doesn't seem to be all the way back to the stock Z shifter hole, yet the engine is set back as far as possible, any remedies?

Thanks.

I was able to modify the shifter linkage rod from my TH350 to fit my 4L60E(some re-bending). I used a 94 truck 4L60E trans fill tube and check stick... which cleared the hood even though it looks really long. My shifter look OE, but its not the 240Z style shifter... It was in the car when I bought it. It could be a Chevy shifter, but someone made custom notches.

My trans lines made a couple steps around the trans tapper and then bulkhead and then straight along the top of my frame rail(above the OE brake/fuel lines). There was an OE hole in the radiator support on my 240Z just above the frame rails that they went through and made a 90 into the cooler... For ease The lines were made in 2 piece with double flare connectors. So the part with all bends around the tunnel was separated from the straight shot... It makes it much easier to make and much easier to service if you dont try and make it one large line! But you have get them flared after you cut to length...

My photobucket is down for a few weeks for bandwidth use or Id dig up something to share.

Are you saying the cable is too short? I had to go with an aftermarket shifter for that reason.

Sorry, allow me to clarify. I have an aftermarket shifter that mounts onto the tailhousing on the transmission, where the shifter is, does not line up with the shifter hole.