HybridZ

eBay Carpet Kit - Any Good?

slownrusty

I have a carpet kit for my Eurospec 1978 260z 2+2 that I bought from stock interiors. It's good quality for a molded carpet kit but it will require trimming and cutting. I also have installed a stock interiors carpet kit with the black rubberized sound deadening option into my 98 Camaro z28. Although it was a pain to make the appropriate cuts with a carpet cutter, my z28 is much much more quite then it was factory. For the extra $50 for the rubberized backing it's your call. Most of their carpets are manufactured by ACC. Both my kits arrived in ACC labeled boxes. Overall I've been pleased with their products. It's cheaper buying through them rather than buying directly from ACC.

Hope that Helps Yasin

-Anthony

I purchased my kit for my zx from an ebay seller last year, I don't remember their screen name but I do know they were out of California. I was very picky choosing my kit because I wanted the edges of especially the back area to have the sewn binding like the original oem. and this comp offered that...the only thing I was not happy with was that not the whole kit had jute padding attached to it...only the rear section, I had to buy additional jute padding to make me happy...other than that I was happy with the kit!! Rob